12/11/2014

Boohoo Christmas Party


 
 
When I got told the date and dress code for my works Christmas party the first thing I did was head over to boohoo.com.  Whenever I need a dress this is the first place I will go to, they always have the biggest range of dresses in different shapes and sizes to highlight your best assets, and not to mention prices that don't blow your bank!
 
For me, Christmas parties are all about glitter and glamour, a night filled with drinks and laughter and a night to look your best.  Working in the horse racing industry I spend most of my days with my hair shoved up in a messy pony tail, bare faced, wearing a baggy t-shirt that's generally covered in some form of horse snot or poo and steel toe cap boots- mmm sexy!  So I really wanted to take this opportunity to actually dress attractively and remind my colleagues that believe it or not I am of the female gender and I can actually smell of something more pleasant than sweaty horses!  (I'm really selling my job here I know!)

So without further ado here are my top picks...

1) EMILY CRUSHED VELVET STRAPPY BACK PLAYSUIT £18.00
2) RUBY METALLIC CUT OUT BODYCON DRESS £20.00
3) LEANNE PLEATED VELVET MIDI DRESS £25.00
4) ROSIE SEQUIN BODYCON DRESS £35.00
5) NIAMH EMBELLISHED TOP BANDEAU CHIFFON DRESS £30.00
6) LOLA PLUNGE SKATER DRESS £30.00

























Of course no outfit is complete without some killer heels and some diamonds!  These are just nine of my favourite heels and accessories that are fit for a fabulous female to flaunt at a Christmas party!
 

Which items would you wear to a Christmas party?


26 comments:

  1. Boohoo is amazing, especially for party dresses! I adore the third dress <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that! It's always the first place I go to buy a dress :-) yeah number 3 is such a festive colour!

      Delete
  2. I love dress number 5 - would be perfect for my works Christmas do!
    Rachel x Sparkles and Starlight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable?! I love all the embellishments :-) x

      Delete
  3. Stunning dresses!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't choose which one to wear! I love them all!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Can't beat a bit of sparkle at Christmas! :D

      Delete
  5. The Boohoo dresses are on point at the moment, that are sooo nice!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Loving all the sparkle and glam! Perfect for a Christmas do
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah if you can't wear a bit of sparkle at Christmas when can you?! ;-)

      Delete
  7. Love it! I can't wait to dress up at Christmas. I love how affordable boohoo is too.

    Mimicryer x UK fashion & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear,cool selection..i love dress numb 2
    i'm a new follower here with the nick colorblock follow me back if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I love playsuits, they're so easy to wear :D xx

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous picks - I absolutely love Boohoo! There is nothing like a sparkly dress for the holidays. x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah me too :D of course, when else can you get away with looking like a glitter ball?! :D X

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. No party outfit is complete without them ;-) xxx

      Delete
  12. You are looking gorgeous in this outfits
    goth pants

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate and read every single one! Please leave a link to your blog when you comment so others and I can take a peep! x