29/08/2014

Guess who's back?!

I'm back and super happy to be back in the blogging community!  I had to stop blogging for a while due to work commitments but (I'd like to think) I'm better than ever and ready to dive head first back into the community!

I have big ideas for my future posts so stay updated but for now I shall just share with you my Instagram diary to give you all a sneak peak into what I've been up to.


Follow me on Instagram @kierstenduke


National dog day Grey bunny jumper   Pug slippers Friendship quote  My attempt to re-create Pixiwoos Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley make up tutorial Real techniques brushes A shameless selfie   Nail polish    Pouring rain Looking out my bedroom window Gladioli in the garden   



15 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm looking forward to your future posts!
    xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it :) Visit my blog http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww all the photos are adorable!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo nice you're back! would you like to follow each other on GFC?! let me know on my blog and follow me, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :-) I don't have GFC but I have bloglovin :-) will defo check out your blog :-) xx

      Delete
  5. Great post dear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics. Your pug slipper is very cute..

    And welcome back to blogging worrlldd! :D

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess




    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate and read every single one! Please leave a link to your blog when you comment so others and I can take a peep! x