06/10/2013

OOTD : : Primark Perfection

 Hey guys!

So like the majority of people, I love Primark, and I mean I love it.  Whenever I go out shopping Primark is where I head first.  I love that it always has the latest trends along with the most simple basic clothing like skinny jeans and plain white vest tops, and all for a bargain price!



So as I'm pretty sure you guessed from the title of this post, this whole outfit is from Primark.  Who says you can't look good on a budget?!
 
 
 
Black Collared Blouse-  I got this blouse in Primark around a year ago, its cream with bunnies printed over it and cost around £12.00.
 
Pastel Blue Super Soft Jumper- This is such a soft cosy jumper, with a round neck and button detailing on the shoulders it is worth every penny of the £6.00 it costs.




 
Black Ankle Boots- Simple and comfy these shoes are an autumn/winter must have!  At a cost of £10 you can't go wrong.  They fit well, are easy to get on and off but keep your feet dry and warm.

 
Denim Skinny Jeans-  These jeans are a dark navy denim covered in a lighter denim colour floral print.  I can't fault these jeans, they're super soft but hold the skinny shape without bagging at the back of the knees.  They're super easy to move in and feel elasticated round the waist, allowing movement without pinching but pinging back into shape when needed.  I would have happily paid £30 for the jeans, they're such high quality.  On the label these jeans were marked as £13.00 but as soon as I got to the till they were scanned in as only £7.00! 



I added a splash of warmth to the outfit by painting my nails a soft matte brown by Sinful Colors.
 
I love this outfit, its simple, comfy and bang on trend.  All for just £35! 
Primark, this is why I love you!
 
All of these items apart from the blouse I got less than a week ago so you will still be able to find them in store :-)
 
I hope you liked this post, look out for an autumn/winter look book coming soon!


29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Its so versatile & so worth the money :-)

      Delete
  2. That peter pan collar jumper is lovely!
    Xo!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterned trousers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't stop wearing them they're SO comfy!

      Delete
  4. I can't believe the price of that jumper, bargain! ♥

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them shoes! might have to get myself some!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makeup and hair is perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is gorgeous, and you have such pretty eyes xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's really sweet of you! Thank you!xx

      Delete
  8. Okay, you are absolutely stunning girl! Love this simple look :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for commenting on my first post, haha! and btw i really love this outfit, i need to go to primark soon. btw i think you're really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit and also how gorgeous are you mrs?! Jealous. Can I have your cheek bones? Thanksssssss.
    I hope you're well and I can't wait for all of your future posts now that I'm your newest follower, yay!
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Laura! Feel free to have my cheekbones ;-) haha! Definitely speak soon! Thanks for the follow xxx

      Delete
  11. I LOVE Primark! You're very pretty!
    I love the boots!
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cute photos! So jealous of your hair it looks so perfect!
    Love that collar too, love how it contrasts with the blue :)
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely jumper - it looks both cozy and chic at the same time :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so sweet, thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate and read every single one! Please leave a link to your blog when you comment so others and I can take a peep! x