04/10/2013

Autumn Primark Haul

Hello my lovely readers!
Last week I popped into Primark to buy a few warmer bits and bobs for autumn and winter and wanted to share my buys with you.  Unfortunately there were 2 pairs of trousers and a top that are currently in the wash and therefore I couldn't include them in this haul but as soon as they re appear in my wardrobe I will be sure to post some photos of them.  A few items included in this post I didn't get last week but I did notice they were still for sale in Primark which is why I have included them in this haul.
 
 
Gold necklace (also available in silver) £3.50 (unfortunately I don't have the receipt for this item so this is a bit of a guess, it definitely didn't cost any more than this)
 
 
Cream owl print snood £4.00
 

 
Pastel blue super soft round neck jumper with button detailing on the shoulders £6.00
 

 
Plain white boyfriend tee £3.50
 


 
Skinny floral print denim jeans £7.00
 

 

Black faux leather ankle boots £10.00
 
 
Burgundy knitted beanie hat with turn up detail £3.00  
 
 
Well that's it m'loves!  I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like me to do more Primark hauls or an Autumn look book please comment below.  What else would you like to see?  Face of the day, OOTD, beauty hauls?  Drop me a comment and I will do my best to reply!
 
 

11 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate and read every single one! Please leave a link to your blog when you comment so others and I can take a peep! x